S.D.S.S.A.A Mini Meet (format, events hosts)
- November 8, 9:30 – 1:30pm Valley East Pool (Howard Armstrong Complex)
ORDER OF EVENTS FOR MINI-MEET
Event # Girls Event Event # Boys
- 1 Junior 200 F.R. 2
- 3 Senior 200 F.R. 4
- 5 OPEN 200 F.R. 6
- 7 Junior 50 Breast 8
- 9 Senior 50 Breast 10
- 11 Senior/Open 100 Breast 12
- 13 Junior 50 Free 14
- 15 Senior 50 Free 16
- 17 Open 50 Free 18
- 19 All Ages 100IM
- 20 Junior 50 Fly 21
- 22 Senior 50 Fly 23
- 24 OPEN 100 Fly 25
- 26 Junior 50 Back 27
- 28 Senior 50 Back 29
- 30 Senior/ OPEN 100 Back 31
*Time Permitting: COED/ MIXED SCHOOL MEDLEY RELAYS
S.D.S.S.A.A Championship Meet
- Contacts: Janet Jorgensen (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Laura Stanyon (email@example.com)
- Wednesday, December 12 (all day warm up 9:30) should be done by the end of the day
- Entries due December 5
- Registration/Eligibility (completed electronically), Please make every effort to complete these forms and submit them electronically.
- Eligibility lists are due at the same time (important to make sure swimmers are in the right division)
Grid sheets must be returned to us by December 3rd.
Please read the event information sheet carefully as it contains important information regarding entries and the meet itself.
If you are new to the swim world, or have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions about the meet.
As always, we are looking for adult help on deck to ensure a smoothly running meet. We need adults to help wrangle timers, adults to organize swimmers to ensure they get to the blocks at the right time and adults to serve as starter, strokes and turns judges and referee. Most of these jobs require very little swimming knowledge.
- March 5-6 2019 – Toronto PanAm Sports Centre
- Transportation/room bookings – Laura
Link to shared google folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B74BdNXbzsa3eVl0NEcwb2pNUmc?usp=sharing